[CentOS] latest Asterisk on CentOS 5 64 bit ?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Tue Jul 10 22:15:47 UTC 2007

I will install CentOS 5 x86_64 on my home server. Among other things,
that machine will run Asterisk with an analog card connected to my
analog phone line, sort of a home-brewed PBX with VoIP capabilities.

The latest Asterisk version as of now is
I am trying to find RPM packages for CentOS 5 but so far no luck. The
best site so far is this:

It's Fedora 6 so it may recompile on CentOS 5.

Anyone else using recent Asterisk versions on CentOS 5 64 bit? Where did
you get your packages from?

Florin Andrei