[CentOS] Gnome Terminal and xterm problems

Devin Henderson devin.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:37:14 UTC 2007

I'd say the majority of the time this is a due to an unreliable
internet connection or inconsistent equipment (routers, etc.) on the
connection. My router at home is a piece of crap (aren't all consumer
grade routers?) and if I leave an SSH connection open for several
hours it will eventually hang.

Devin