[CentOS] Flash Media Server 2

Lam, Eric

ELam at ci.glendale.ca.us
Tue Jul 17 19:51:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I need to install Flash Media Server on a Centos box.  When running the installation script, I get a....

[root at ... FMS_2_0_3_r68_linux]# ./installFMS
./fmsini: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

ERROR: Your are running the Macromedia Flash Media Server installer
       on the wrong platform.

Please advise.  Anyone have any experience installing FMS on Centos?  Is there a RPM package?  Should I just go into the script and remove the platform checking routine?

Thanks.