[CentOS] Roll a .src.rpm without physical build?

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 21:11:06 UTC 2007

 I got into a situation where a source rpm (.src.rpm)
file needs to be rolled but without build process

 That is, I have a hacked version .spec file and a
tarball, and needs to roll these two files into a
.src.rpm file directly and send it out without build

 Any one know the command(s) to fullfill it? Thanks.