[CentOS] Centos and DS300

mario salcedo mariosr98 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 02:23:25 UTC 2007

Hi again. I have Centos 5 and use
iscsi-initiator-utils to see the DS300. I thinked the
syncronicing no is normal, but how you say than this
is a normal behaviour, then no problem. I thinked my
data is lost for the syncronicing. Sorry for my
English. I am not write English good.
Thanks

--- Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 08:45 -0700, mario salcedo
> wrote:
> > Hi, I have a server linux whith a system storage
> > DS300. The server run ok, transfer file no
> problem.
> > My problem is than when i restart the DS300 this
> begin
> > to syncronizing again, but the data not is lost. I
> can
> > work whith the DS300 while this is syncronizing.
> > Is this normal?.
> > Thanks
> >
> Can you give us more details ? Which CentOS flavor
> (3,4,5) ?
> Because IBM DS300 is an iScsi target SAN, are you
> using
> iscsi-initiator-utils on the CentOS side (software
> method) or a real
> iScsi HBA ?
> What is the error message that you're receiving on
> the CentOS side ?
> If you only see sync message occuring on the ds300
> side, this is a
> normal behaviour : it will sync after each reboot
> (btw, it's a shared
> storage so it's supposed to be always up and running
> ....)
>
> --
> Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
> Solution ?
> echo

'16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'