[CentOS] Centos 5 yum update needs gpg key import

Wed Jul 11 14:50:09 UTC 2007
Scott Ehrlich <scott at MIT.EDU>

I just performed a fresh install of 64-bit Centos 5 on a system, booted
fine, then performed a yum update, or at least tried to.  Files
downloaded, and were about to install, when it complained that the gpg
keys could not be found.

I ran into this about a month ago and found a web page showing the path
locally to where the keys live, and providing rpm --import /to/the/path.

But of course now I cannot find that page.

Could someone kindly remind me the path to the keys, or simply the
one-liner rpm to import the keys?

Thanks.

Scott