[CentOS] Problems printing multi-page emails to SMB printer HP1120C

Thu Jul 26 11:05:03 UTC 2007
Andrew Allen <andy.allen at virgin.net>

I have a SMB printer on my network (HP1120C connected to a Windows XP
machine). CUPS test page printed OK (CUPS v1.1.x) so printer appears to
be installed and set up correctly for printing from my CentOS 5 machine.
Problem is when I try to print multi-page emails, I get an unspecified
error after printing the first page and it won't print any more pages -
in fact it just keeps printing the first page and also rubbish! The
print log on my CentOS machine says the printing is completed but on the
Windows machine it says there is an error.
I never had this problem when I was using RedHat9 - any suggestions
would be much appreciated.

Andy