[CentOS] PHP question on CentOS

Tue Jul 3 00:32:03 UTC 2007
Rogelio Bastardo <scubacuda at gmail.com>

> the files/directories should be readable by the user that your apache
> process is running as, but not owned or writable by it.

So, does that mean (something like) the following?

chmod 600 /var/www/html/nagiosQL (where the index.php file is located)

also, have you added "index.php" to the appropriate DirectoryIndex
> directive line in your httpd.conf? [when you install php via an rpm
> that may get done by default, but you'll want to check.]

Actually, I do have that setup

httpd.conf -> DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.php

And afterwards, I ran "/etc/init.d/httpd reload"