[CentOS] Both archs version rpm are installed during update?

Tue Jul 3 01:08:34 UTC 2007
Richard Chapman <rchapman at aardvark.com.au>

I was interested to see that Firefox java and flash plugins aren't
available in x86_64.
Does this explain why flash and/or java plugins aren't working on my
Centos 5 x86_64 installation. If I go to (say) you-tube - it tells me I
don't have the latest flash player - or don't have java enabled. If I
follow their instructions on installing them - it tells me they are
already installed.

Anyone else found this - and found a solution?

Thanks

Richard.