[CentOS] PHP question on CentOS

Tue Jul 3 19:06:09 UTC 2007
Rogelio Bastardo <scubacuda at gmail.com>

> Given the last few emails it sounds like you're not overly familiar
> with linux. Adding nagios to that, and you're very truly jumping in at
> the deep end. If you survive this trial by fire you've chosen for
> yourself, you'll come out quite linux literate... or quite insane...
> Best of luck to you

My problem here turned out to be something insanely stupid.

I cp'd the .tar file to /var/www/html and untarred it, and when I did, it
made nagiosQL.  All my permissions were ok, it's just that nagiosQL needed
to be mv'd to nagiosql (b/c it was case sensitive).

All seems to be working ok (from a Nagios point of view). Now all I need to
do is mod my .ini file in NagiosQL.

Thanks again for your help, Jim.