[CentOS] Help repairing a broken Software Raid5

Fri Jul 6 11:41:27 UTC 2007
Andrew @ ATM Logic <atmlogic at kmts.ca>

Thanks, if you see the reply back to Sudev Barar let me know if you think I
still stand a chance with the 'echo Check' keeping in mind the system does
not actually start on its own, so this would have to be through Knoppix.  Or
simular.