[CentOS] Sparc

Mon Jul 9 21:49:55 UTC 2007
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On 7/7/07, Chris <racerx at makeworld.com> wrote:
> By chance, has there been any progress on a 5.0 version for an Ultra
> Sparc?

At this point, I do not know of any effort towards a Sparc version.
The problems in getting usable documentation and determined
developers. I would probably look at Debian for your best support
chances... they hopefully have enough interested developers towards
that platform. I dealt with Sparc a while back... and while it is a
beauty in someways.. the various models and chipsets are more
propietary than an iPhone.