[CentOS] Centos 5 yum update needs gpg key import

Thu Jul 12 00:15:28 UTC 2007
Scott Ehrlich <scott at MIT.EDU>

Media checked fine with both md5sum and sha1sum.   I believe I obtained my
DVD version from kernel.org, and were obtained within the last couple of
months.

Other insights and ideas welcome.

Thanks.

Scott