[CentOS] XFS module

Tue Jul 17 20:48:04 UTC 2007
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On 7/17/07, Alex Palenschat <alex at nssmgmt.com> wrote:

> > It's this guy?
> >
> > kmod-xfs-0.4-1.el4.2.6.9_55.0.2.EL.x86_64.rpm
> >

> If this is the replacement (I'm searching list archives but can't seem
> to find any reference) then how do I load it. I have the yum priorities
> plugin and it still tries to load the plus kernel (which I'm not using).
> Do I load it by hand as I always did with kernel-module-xfs?
>
> Thanks for answering,
>
> alex

I was hoping someone on the CentOS team would respond to your query.
You need to  enable the centosplus repo and try to install kmod-xfs.
If this does not find it, the file is actually here (for i386 arch):

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/i386/RPMS/kmod-xfs-0.4-1.el4.2.6.9_55.0.2.EL.i686.rpm

Akemi