[CentOS] Re: Horde on CentOS 5

Wed Jul 18 22:53:40 UTC 2007
Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 11:47 -1000, Camron W. Fox wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
> > Craig White spake the following on 7/18/2007 1:39 PM:

> >> ----
> >> you must not have looked very hard...
> >>
> >> http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/4/extras/i386/RPMS/
> >>
> > That is all well for CentOS4, but I think he was asking for 5
> >

> You are *correct*, sir!!!
----
sorry - I missed that bit of very significant info

My thinking is that everything in those rpm's is non-arch/non-distro
specific (primarily php files, sql scripts and apache configs) and
should pretty much install on CentOS 5 as easily as 4. Thus you could
probably just install them by adding CentOS4 extras repository and
simply include packages horde* and probably be done with it but I tend
to use the horde packages directly so I don't know.

You could probably just get the SRPM's and rebuild them fairly simply
too.

--
Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>