[CentOS] openldap migration script fails...

Thu Jul 19 22:12:13 UTC 2007
Steve Strong <strong at crwash.org>

good advise.  i've got just two questions:

   1. since it's just being used for authentication, could I just
      migrate passwd, shadow and group?
   2. would the command be: slapadd < myfile.ldif?

thanks a lot!
steve

--
Steve Strong