should I try to report this scim bug?(was Re: [CentOS] scim-panel-gtk segfault (2))

Fri Jul 20 09:12:43 UTC 2007
Shawn <javajunkie at koyuru.com>

Hi,

> Here's more info on the problem below:
>
> newer scim packages scim-1.4.6-5.fc8 (fc8) do fix a segfault:

I upgraded to the fc8 scim packages and found the segfault on shut down
went away.  So it seems known.  Still, should I try to report this bug
so we can get a proper package for centos5 from upstream?

Shawn