[CentOS] luci

Sat Jul 21 11:20:59 UTC 2007
Patrick <centos-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl>

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 17:17 -0500, Shadow Lurker wrote:
> Is anyone using luci successfully to create clusters with shared
> storage support? If the "enable shared storage option is selected, the
> cluster is not created and luci just gives errors about not being able
> to install the necessary software. I need to provide a 3-4 node gfs
> cluster. I  have ..and others posted bugs about this on the forums /
> bug system without any solutions. Some of the reports go back a few
> months without even a reply from development. Is there a way to log
> what is trying to be downloaded on the nodes, perhaps i could just
> manually install it but there is not logs on what luci is trying to
> do.

Don't know if it is related but there is a note about clustering in the
Release Notes. Here is the snippet:

At present, conga and luci do not allow users to create and configure
failover domains.
To create failover domains, use system-config-cluster. You need to
manually edit /etc/cluster/cluster.conf to configure
failover domains created this way.

Regards,
Patrick