[CentOS] Horde on CentOS 5

Sat Jul 21 15:40:36 UTC 2007
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Camron W. Fox wrote:
>> Alle,
>>
>>     Can't get on IRC or I would have asked there. Are there any plans to
>> add a Horde-Apps groups to the extras repository like there is for CentOS4?
>>

> The answer is ... YES
>
> I need those packages for centos-5.
>
> Whether they will be the way they are now ... or the webmail edition ...
> I have not yet decided, but I want something to install this weekend in
> CentOS-5, so something should get into the tree by Monday.

OK ... there is a Horde group (with yum grouplist, groupinstall,
groupremove) and all the horde dependencies in the CentOS-5 Extras
repository for x86_64 and i386.

files:
gollem-h3-1.0.3-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
horde-3.1.4-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
imp-h3-4.1.4-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
ingo-h3-1.1.3-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
kronolith-h3-2.1.5-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
mnemo-h3-2.1.1-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
nag-h3-2.1.3-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm
turba-h3-2.1.4-1.el5.centos.noarch.rpm

To install:

yum groupinstall Horde

or

yum install horde gollem-h3 imp-h3 ingo-h3 kronolith-h3 mnemo-h3 nag-h3
turba-h3

These are currently syncing to the mirrors.

Enjoy,
Johnny Hughes