[CentOS] sudo path

Sat Jul 21 18:07:24 UTC 2007
centos <centos at unixplanet.biz>

but su - will change the user to root.
any other way ?
I don't want to change the user to root and work,
want to stay with the same user, but having my PATH apply while I am
using sudo

sudo man page says we can user -s to use SHELL environment, so I can
alias sudo to sudo -s
but still I should set this alias on all of our servers that I am going
to login.

The *-s* (/shell/) option runs the shell specified by the /SHELL/
environment variable if it is set or the shell as specified in /passwd/.

thanks