[CentOS] Thank you: Wiki data for adding 3rd party repository, ProtectBase and Priorities

Thu Jul 26 18:59:50 UTC 2007
drew einhorn <drew.einhorn at gmail.com>

Great idea,  But to take it one step further, think I'll use 10, 20, 30, ...
That way I'll have room to insert new levels where ever I need them.