[CentOS] Desperate to upgrade from RedHat 9 to CentOS 4.4

Lanny Marcus

Sat Jun 2 22:58:02 UTC 2007

>Message: 70
>Date: 30 May 2007 11:19:56 +0100
>From: Andy Allen <andy.allen at virgin.net>
>Subject: [CentOS] Desperate to upgrade from RedHat 9 to CentOS 4.4
>        <evolution-list at gnome.org>

>I'm desperately trying to upgrade from RedHat 9 to CentOS 4.4, but the
>one thing that's really causing me problems is migrating from Evolution
>1.2.2 (bundled with RedHat 9) to 2.0.2 (bundled with CentOS 4.4.

Andy: I am using Evolution 2.0.2 on CentOS 4.4. When I upgrade to a
newer release, I have *never* been able to get the Evolution Import
routine to work for me. Importing from Evolution to Evolution has never
seemed to work. I do it manually. I just read your post, several days
after you posted. I have Custom mailboxes and I import everything, mail
boxes, address book; one file at a time and I'm up and running in 10 or
15 minutes, with the newer version of Evolution. If you have not yet
solved the problem, please post again and I will find my notes on this
and try to help you.

BTW, please do not cross post. Post in one mailing list and hopefully
you will get an answer that works for you. If not, post somewhere else.

Lanny in Colombia