[CentOS] pam_ldap-184 compile error

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Tue Jun 5 12:17:10 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 01:57:59PM +0800, Bubuk Gabrok enlightened us:
------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------
> After running make, I got these error msgs below. I need help, please. TIA.
> --- start of compile error msgs ---
> -I/usr/local/include  -g -O2 -Wall -fPIC -c pam_ldap.c
> In file included from pam_ldap.c:131:
> pam_ldap.h:35:34: security/pam_modules.h: No such file or directory

There is your problem. I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to solve
it, since what you're doing is wildly unsupported.

Matt Hyclak
Department of Mathematics
Department of Social Work
Ohio University