[CentOS] CentOS Based Linux Firewall Document

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Thu Jun 7 19:07:44 UTC 2007

> I want to mention/remind that Karanbir is a very active part of
> CentOS and has given a lot of time and hard work to me and the
> whole community.

Yes. When I've said my words against pctech's point of view I've done it
with people like Karanbir, Johnny, Jim, Lance, Ralph, Daniel and so on
in mind.

¿How many hours do they spend in front of their machines, trying to
improve this beautiful project?

At least, their altruistic and generous attitude deserves all our respect.

And I have never denied their accomplishments, nor badmouthed their integrity.  I can't say the same about them with regards to me, however.

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent