[CentOS] CentOS Based Linux Firewall Document

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Thu Jun 7 19:22:58 UTC 2007

Around 03:34pm on Thursday, June 07, 2007 (UK time), Brent L. Bates scrawled:

>      In case anyone is interested.  Frank Tanner III emailed me his PDF file
> and I've put it up on my Web site at the following URL:
> 	http://www.vigyan.com/~blbates/Building-a-Linux-Firewall.pdf
> Do with it what you will.

What, even post it to a WIKI - GR&D :-)

Someone posting it to a wiki is perfectly fine with me.  I never said that nobody could.  I said that *I* wouldn't.  There is a difference.

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 15:45:20 up 10 days,  2:03,  0 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.00

CentOS mailing list
CentOS at centos.org