[CentOS] CentOS and Wordpress

Matty matty91 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:43:40 UTC 2007

On 6/8/07, petevg at gmail.com <petevg at gmail.com> wrote:

> But when I try to browse to install.php, Firefox gives me the option
> to save it, or run it locally -- it doesn't seem to want to run as a
> server side script, for some reason.

What Content-Type is associated with each HTTP response? What do you
handler directives look like? Are they enclosed in a Location or
Directory stanza? Are the permissions set correctly on the files and
directories?

> I did remember to restart the http daemon after installing php. I
> don't see any errors in the logs -- all I see in the apache logs is a
> GET request for install.php.

You can get additional information by setting the Apache LogLevel to
debug and by adjusting the php.ini display_errors directive.

- Ryan
--
UNIX Administrator
http://prefetch.net