[CentOS] Firefox and Thunderbird 2.0, Centos 5, and rpms

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Jun 14 23:37:50 UTC 2007

I am making some progress on my Centos 5 notebook build.

So I am looking at Firefox and Thunderbird 2.0.

Should I install them?  Or is Redhat correct that there is nothing
improved here and wait for 3.0?  (well I have not even had a chance to
look at Thunderbird 2.0, that is new)?

I have the install steps we covered here back on 2/2/07; but are there
rpms?  I did not find anything over at ATrpms.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated.