[CentOS] Centos 5

Ken Key key-centos at ksquared.net
Fri Jun 15 19:13:09 UTC 2007

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 18:05 -0600, Craig Van Ham wrote:
>> Why isn’t there a server ISO for Centos 5.0
>>

> Because this stuff takes time to design and build and I need to do the
> job I get paid for SINCE noone will donate money to the CentOS Project
> and I have to eat?

Hi Johnny,

    thanks for the reminder - I've been meaning to make a personal
donation.  I just clicked on the US$ donate link on the CentOS.org page
and got from www.paypal.com:

The CentOS Project

Return to Merchant

(Warning-sign) This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Please drop me a line when it is functional again.
Thanks again to all the CentOS developers - great work!

Regards,
K^2