[CentOS] Centos 5

Sun Jun 17 09:21:04 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-16 at 08:19 +0800, Ladislav Bodnar wrote:
> On Saturday 16 Jun 2007, Ken Key wrote:
> >     thanks for the reminder - I've been meaning to make a personal
> > donation.  I just clicked on the US$ donate link on the CentOS.org page
> > and got from www.paypal.com:
> >
> > The CentOS Project
> >
> > Return to Merchant
> >
> > (Warning-sign) This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
>
> This makes me wonder: did you guys get my donation? I sent $400.00 do CentOS
> in April, but never received a single thank-you or any other sign that the
> money was received.
>
> Or maybe Johny is just too busy working and doesn't have the time to check
> his PayPal account?

Ladislav,

Thank you very much.

We do very much appreciate the donation ... I thought I did comment on
Distrowatch weekly, but I might not have.

The issue with paypal is one that we are working on now.

It should be fixed this week, we just need a bank account tied to the
paypal account.

Thanks very much for all the donations that we do get, now if we can get
$1 each from our 3 million users we will be in good shape :D

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes