[CentOS] Re: Upgrade of dovecot broke imap (CentOS 4.5)

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jun 18 16:45:37 UTC 2007

Joe Klemmer spake the following on 6/18/2007 9:30 AM:

>>>     As it happens, yes.  Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>> A good thing definitely. :)
>>
>> What version of dovecot is now on your system? E.g. what's rpm -q
>> dovecot saying?
>
> $ rpm  -q dovecot
> dovecot-1.0.1-1_57.el4
>
>     I was thinking of dropping back to an earlier version to see if that
> makes a difference.
>
> --
> Boring Home Page - http://www.webtrek.com/joe
> See my blog, sumo game ranks and other interesting junk
Do you have a /etc/dovecot.conf.rpmnew?
Maybe you need to diff the files and see if something changed. If you were
running 0.99 from stock CentOS before the upgrade, then you definitely need to
fix your config file.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and