[CentOS] MusicMatch Jukebox-like mp3 player...

Dexter Stowers dexter.stowers at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:42:21 UTC 2007

Hi David,
             I use Rhythmbox 0.8.8 for my music. It saves in the .ogg format
but it is a good ripper and player. I hope that this helps!

-- Dexter

Dexter Fitzgerald Stowers
Systems Administrator Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac
Clemson University
205 Edwards Hall
Clemson, SC 29634

On 6/20/07, David A. Woyciesjes <david.woyciesjes at yale.edu> wrote:

> Looking for recommendations....
>
>         On WinXP, I use MusicMatch Jukebox version 9 for all my tinkering
> with
> mp3s. What do you guys use that would match the functionality of MMJB?
> I'm mainly interested in the music library setup of MMJB...
>
> --
> --- David Woyciesjes

Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the
steam of outstanding success. It's the ingredient that enables a person with
average ability to successfully compete with those who have far more.

Ability is important--dependability is critical!
     See You At The Top