[CentOS] In the market for a new (old) laptop

Johnny Tan jtan at limewire.com
Wed Jun 27 16:01:35 UTC 2007

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I pretty much love my nc4010.  I got it May, '05.  It has the 'most
> recent' bios on it...

Thanks Robert, a very good and detailed review. Some of the
stuff isn't applicable to me, but others definitely are
concerning (particularly the overheating and the USB
connectors too close).

If you do find something newer you like, I'd like to know.
I'm also on the hunt.

I've been seriously considering the Thinkpad X60s series as
my top choice. The specs look great, but I'm trying to find
more detailed reviews from an actual user (like you did for
the nc4010).

johnny