[CentOS] Where do I get Centos 5 Kernel sources for compiling drivers?

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Thu Jun 28 10:24:11 UTC 2007

Thanks Peter and Akemi. I stand suitably chastised for replying to
random post. I wont do it again. Maybe this is why I haven't found the
list as responsive as it seemed to others... Thanks for the information.
I didn't know about the smarts in the email client.

Thanks also for the info on kernel-devel - but the snag is my centos
system isn't on the Internet because the lan driver is broken...:-). We
seem to have  a bootstrap problem...:-). I therefore assume I can't just
"yum" for it. Can you tell me where I can find it for the xen enabled
kernel 2.6.18-8.el5.src? Presumably I can then download it and transfer
it on a usb drive - then use a local "yum" command? Do you know where to
find it and how to do the local yum command?