[CentOS] OT: Feedback Request: HP Laserjet MFD M3027x and Laserjet 2840 on Linux?

Sat Jun 2 09:38:33 UTC 2007
Sanjay Arora <sanjay.k.arora at gmail.com>

Hello all

Sorry for posting my query here, but did not have any success in getting
feedback from linuxprinting.org/ openprinting.org forums.

Planning to buy a new colour MFD or a Mono MFD & a Colour printer, for
small buisiness office use.  Could someone give feedback on HP Laserjet
MFD M3027x and Laserjet 2840? Do all functions provided by the printers
work on Linux? Any kinks? Do Network Fax features of M3027x work on
linux? Any problems in scanning & saving to disk or rather, is there any
gui for scanning etc. & especially checking ink levels other
maintainence tasks? I use Fedora 6 and CentOS 4/5. Any other model
recommendations?

With best regards.
Sanjay