[CentOS] CentOS 5 & USB Kickstart?

Mon Jun 18 23:33:23 UTC 2007
Jiann-Ming Su <sujiannming at gmail.com>

Is anybody else having problems with CentOS 5 not loading the usb
drivers for kickstart installations?

I'm passing "linux ks=hd:sdb1:/ks.cfg," but I get a message saying it
can't find the ks.cfg file and I should enter another path.  I use the
exact same boot options with CentOS 4 without any problems.

What am I missing with CentOS 5?  Thanks for any tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in