[CentOS] CentOS iso for Sparc64 machine

Thu Jun 28 13:24:49 UTC 2007
Dexter Stowers <dexter.stowers at gmail.com>

Hi,
    I have been looking for CentOS for sparc based machines without luck. I
tried to use birorrent to download it without luck. I really would
appreciate anyone letting me know because I have a Sun Ultra 60 that I would
love to install it on. Thanks!

-- Dexter

Dexter F. Stowers
Systems Administrator Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac
Clemson University

--
Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the
steam of outstanding success. It's the ingredient that enables a person with

Ability is important--dependability is critical!
     See You At The Top