[CentOS] Installing VMWare Server 1.0.3 on CentOS 5

Fri Jun 29 18:55:54 UTC 2007
Mark Rose <mrose77 at charter.net>

I was in the process of installing VMWare Server 1.0.3 via the tarball I downloaded from their site.  When it asked for the C header files for my installed kernel (2.6.18-6), hey could not be found.  When I initially installed CentOS, I made sure everything was included, so I am at a loss why they can not be found.  I haven't tried installing it via the RPM, but I don't think it will make a difference.  Any and all thoughts are appreciated.  Thanks!

Mark