[CentOS] Re: Dovecot .99 Bug - LF not found where expected

Thu Jun 7 16:44:24 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

>> Thanks,
>> John Hinton
> Having had yet another of these errors, I was able to test deleting the
> first line in the mail file. Removing that single LF fixed the problem.
>
> Still wondering what I should do as this is obviously something that is
> now very old and very irritating. It is a bug.
>
> John Hinton
A RedHat bug report is your only option if you stay with 0.99.
I bit the bullet and upgraded to 1.0.0 with an rpm from rpmforge.
The performance is much better. Almost as much improvement as when I first
switched from wuimap.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and