[CentOS] CentOS Based Linux Firewall Document

Thu Jun 7 19:24:38 UTC 2007
pctech at mybellybutton.com <pctech at mybellybutton.com>

In case anyone is interested.  Frank Tanner III emailed me his PDF file
and I've put it up on my Web site at the following URL:

	http://www.vigyan.com/~blbates/Building-a-Linux-Firewall.pdf

Do with it what you will.

Thank you for hosting it.

I would like to note that I revise it on a frequent basis because it is, what I consider to be, a living document.  When new versions of the software come out, or I decide on a format change, typo, you name it.

The same could be said for the other documents in the pipe.

--

  Brent L. Bates (UNIX Sys. Admin.)
  M.S. 912				Phone:(757) 865-1400, x204