[CentOS] Re: Dovecot .99 Bug - LF not found where expected

Fri Jun 8 16:32:59 UTC 2007
Bart Schaefer <barton.schaefer at gmail.com>

On 6/8/07, Andy Wright <centos at eltofts.homelinux.com> wrote:

> atrpms.net/el4-i386/atrpms/stable/dovecot-1.0.0-8_56.el4.at.i386.rpm

Andy/Chris -- any particular issues with upgrading from 0.99 to 1.0?
We have a server that's been in production for about a year with 0.99
and strores many hundreds of unix-flat-file (often so-called "mbox"
format) mailboxes as well as MH-style one-message-per-numbered file
mailboxes.  Our Outlook users occasionally have access trouble and I'd
like to try 1.0, but not if it means breaking access to any of these
mailboxes or having to go through a lengthy conversion process (we
have a logrotate-style archival scheme that is tied to the present
file layouts so conversion is non-trivial even if there is some kind
of automated way to change formats).