[CentOS] is CentOS stable enough ?

Tue Jun 12 02:08:17 UTC 2007
DamianS <dsteward at internode.on.net>

ROFL. You admit to being a noob and then trying to tell us Fedora is a
buggy distro?
Sorry dude, but you're just plain wrong - Fedora does NOT suck.

FC is generally a bleeding-edge distro, so some updates will break
things. FWIW, since FC6 is nearing the end of line, it is very stable,
whereas Fedora7 is experimental.
Even though I use Centos on my desktops and servers, I use FC6 on my
laptops.
I do a yum update every day or two, and nothing has broken for the past
few months at least.
Even on Centos, some updates can break things. I remember evolution
getting broken in centos (and RH) several months ago.

The difference between a stable system and an unstable one is quite
often the person sitting in front of the keyboard and monitor.
Please dont embarrass yourself in future by making public announcements
like this until you have some reasonable experience under your belt.