[CentOS] PGP On Centos + fixed/understood

Tue Jun 12 18:47:49 UTC 2007
Karl R. Balsmeier <karl at klxsystems.net>

Thanks for that, I was now able to man gpg and:

paste the contents of a public key my co-worker had stored in a web
screen with vi, called public.key and do:

gpg --import public.key  [to get it onto the keyring of the centos
server I was using]

gpg --fingerprint  [listed all the fingerprint for all the keys created
on the machine]

thanks!

-karlski