[CentOS] Recommendation/pointers please - Need to brush up on CentOS/Linux command line tools

Thu Jun 14 05:02:20 UTC 2007
Paul <subsolar at subsolar.com>

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 17:12 -0500, Dale wrote:
> Hi Jordi,
>
> Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
> > It seems a joke, but it isn't:
> >
> > man man(1)
>
> Valid response, and I don't take it as a joke :)
>
> Part of what I am looking for is to learn what commands I should
> concentrate on :)  Once I have those down, using man will be a great
> resource.

Well I rather like the "Linux Administration Handbook" because I use
mostly RH/CentOS/Fedora, but need to deal with SuSE & Debian from time
to time and frankly never can some of the specific isms (run levels,
locations of some config files, etc) for the other distros and the book
covers them all fairly well. http://www.admin.com/Pages/LAH.html

Paul Berger