[CentOS] Unable to Compile a LAN Card Driver on Centos4.4

Fri Jun 15 13:02:54 UTC 2007
Joebstl Thomas <mlistjoebstl at phorus.at>

As the readme states the driver is for 2.4/2.5 and not for 2.6 kernels.
It is a 8139 - but not a rEAltek one but a rSltek one - whatever company
that might be.

Google finds a few kernel patches/drivers for that card but before going
that road I'd shell out another 4$ for a real rEAltek 8139....

Regards,
Thomas