[CentOS] Re: Madwifi just seems to work in Centos 5

Mon Jun 18 12:15:49 UTC 2007
Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net>

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 08:03:39AM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I have not installed the madwifi specific kernel stuff (kdml and
> hal-kdml) from atrpms.  I have installed with wpa rpms.
>
> And my Atheros card is working with almost no work on my part (other
> than runing wpa_supplicant as a deamon).
>
> Nice!

But how is that supposed to work? Perhaps you don't have an atheros
chipset at all? If you have an atheros chipset then you will need
madwifi/dadwifi and hal/openhal to use it.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net