[CentOS] Re: Upgrade of dovecot broke imap (CentOS 4.5)

Tue Jun 19 02:28:46 UTC 2007
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:

> I found a bug in the pam_stack autodetection part of the
> specfile. This can explain any authentication issues with dovecot on
> CentOS4 and 3 (5 is safe). There will be 1.0.1-1_58 very soon to fix
> this, thanks for spotting this!

 	Ha!  See?  My ex-wife was wrong.  I really AM good for something.
;-)

 	I was just daydreaming recently on when I found my first "Linux
Bug".  I remember it was something fairly trivial that most people weren't
affected by, just me and that idiotic 386SX I had.  This must have been,
what, still in the 0.12 days 'cause I remember using HJ Lu's Boot/Root
floppies (the 5.25" buggers).  	Ah, the memories...

 	But back to reality; I am always happy to help in any way I can.

Joe