[CentOS] MusicMatch Jukebox-like mp3 player...

Wed Jun 20 21:11:22 UTC 2007
Dexter Stowers <dexter.stowers at gmail.com>

Hi David,
             I am sorry...but that aspect I do not really mess with other
than typing in the Artist and try to find something close to the Genre.

-- Dexter

Dexter Fitzgerald Stowers
Systems Administrator Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac
Clemson University
205 Edwards Hall
Clemson, SC 29634