[CentOS] In the market for a new (old) laptop

Tue Jun 26 17:06:16 UTC 2007

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
>> Changes at my day job (we have a big merger being finalized), has me in
>> the market for a new laptop.
>>

> I use and enjoy an older HP nc8000.  Solid laptop IMHO, but doesn't
> quite meet your requirements. :)
>
> I'm curious if you found anything though?
Thursday, I am swinging by Corporate (my last visit there was 4 years
ago) and they are going to give me a second machine for corporate use.
Don't know what it will be, but I am not suppose to swap its drives out
and I continue to use this HP Compaq nc4010 as my Linux workhorse.

But I am keeping my eyes out to see what might be available.