[CentOS] upgrade aspell , glibc and glibc-common

Wed Jun 27 17:15:32 UTC 2007
Centos <centos at unixplanet.biz>

well, the version of aspell that I need to upgrade to is only built for
contos 5
and I think that is the reason I get that error.
it seems that aspell-0.6 is not compiled for centos4 which was strange.

here is the error that i get,

warning: aspell-0.60.3-7.1.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
e8562897
error: Failed dependencies:
        libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4) is needed by aspell-0.60.3-7.1.i386
        rtld(GNU_HASH) is needed by aspell-0.60.3-7.1.i386

do you think if i rebuild the rpm from scratch it will help ?