[CentOS] Audacity

Fri Jun 29 19:55:55 UTC 2007
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 22:45 +0300, jarmo wrote:
> Just wondering, if there is Audacity package which runs in centos 5
> somewhere? Have googled, but not found any.
> Any help?

I quickly needed it just after centos 5 was released and no well known
repositories had it at this time ...
So i rebuilt it for my personal use and decided to share it (in a little
home-made yum repository) with some friends who needed as well.
Here it is :
http://rpms.arrfab.net/centos/5/repodata/repoview/audacity-0-1.3.2-9.html
I've compiled it for i386 only ... if you need the x86_64 , rebuild the
srpm from FC6 but don't forget to replace Buildrequire wxGTK2-devel by
wxGTK-devel in the spec file ...

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
Solution ?